“Discovering new names” is an annual exhibition project that brings together young professional artists.
The purpose of the Competition is to increase interest in the fine arts and to support artists.
- Promoting the development of Art
- Identifying active and talented artists
- Realizing the creative potential in the artistic environment
As part of the Competition, the Fund establishes awards from 20,000 up to 100,000 rubles. The winner is also awarded a personal exhibition for 10 days.
Theme 2021: About the new reality and digitalization, creativity in self-isolation and life after it.
For the first time, the participants were offered a topic. A total of 47 ironic, philosophical paintings with “signs of the times” were demonstarted. The exhibition is attended by 36 Russian artists from St. Petersburg, Moscow and Vladivostok.
The competition commission especially noted the works of Maxim Korolkov, Ksenia Istomina and Varvara Zankovich.
- Maxim Korolkov received a grant in the amount of 50 thousand rubles and the opportunity to hold a personal exhibition for a period of 10 days;
- Ksenia Istomina was awarded a grant of 30 thousand rubles;
- Varvara Zankovich was awarded a grant of 20 thousand rubles.
Artists Denis Kuksov and Artem Tikhonov received a special award from an art patron Yekaterina Volkova.